Rahkar Tejarat Paya Company professionally performs all matters related to the clearance of goods from different customs of the country for its customers.
If you want to import the goods and clear them, contact our experts through the contact page to guide you.
In general, customs clearance is done in several ways. Depending on what stage of the import the customer intends to leave the work to us, we consider a specific process for it.
The following is a complete description of the clearance process and any points that an importer needs.
This article was updated on December 10, 1400 with updated information.
What is a clearance?
Clearance is the process by which your imported goods must go through certain steps in order for the goods to be cleared through customs.
These steps include customs and financial processes and obtaining the necessary permits.
In other words, you bought a product from abroad
The goods have entered customs
The process of removing goods (customs clearance) from customs during the legal process is called clearance.
Clearance in English
The word clearance is translated into English as Clearance.
It is also called Customs Clearance.
Customs clearance steps
- Obtaining proforma from the seller
- Action to get ntsw order registration
- Request for foreign exchange allocation from the Central Bank
- Remittance for the purchase of goods
- Bill of lading process and transportation of goods to Iran
- Estimate the cost of customs clearance
- Obtaining clearance from the shipping company and warehouse receipt
- Register goods in epl system and get cottage
- Determining the route
- Customs deposit (entry fee)
- Deposit 4% tax on account (no need to pay in case of exemption)
- Obtaining the required permits
- Get tracking code from operating bank
- Electronic licensing
- Calculation of warehousing fees
- Truck arrival and loading of goods
- Re-check the goods from the customs exit door circle
- Exit of goods and delivery of goods to the warehouse mentioned in the epl system
In the following, we will review all these steps. Stay with us .
1- Obtaining proforma invoice (pre-invoice) from the seller
The first step for customs clearance is the stage of receiving proforma. Before purchasing the goods and registering the final invoice, you can receive the pre-invoice from any supplier company by providing the product specifications.
In this document, important issues such as payment methods, commitment of the parties, cases related to Incoterms, etc. are specified, which can be checked for you and the seller. In fact, it is a pre-invoice to check the import of goods into the country. To find the source of buying goods, different merchants and people use different channels to find sellers, such as:
- Common Chambers of Commerce,
- Yellow Pages (known in Iran as the first book and is a complete and comprehensive directory of telephone numbers of various businesses),
- Alibaba site
2- Applying to receive ntsw order registration (comprehensive trading system)
After receiving the pre-invoice from the seller of the goods, it is time to register the order. (Or the same import license from the Commercial Office)
The most important point in registering an order for goods clearance is to have a business card.
For complete familiarity with the terms and conditions of a business card, click on the link opposite: zero to one hundred business cards
Before buying the product you are looking for, you should consider a series of items. For example, you should know that the goods you are going to buy now are considered prohibited goods or are on the list of support for domestic products.
After receiving the form and uploading it to NTSW, you will make an official request to import the product you want. Among the items that should be considered in the order registration stage, we can mention tariffs, valuation (TSC), priorities, etc.
Comprehensive trade system site address: Click.